- DOUBLE SELECTION – the cabacas are selected twice. The producers has experience in berimbau making so they send us the perfect cabacas to our berimbau workshop. We make our selection as well to have only satisfied customers.
- GROWN IN AFRICA – Cabacas are imported from Africa to ensure 100% quality for your berimbau sound.
- TESTED BERIMBAU – Berimbau verga replacements are made with love and care for Capoeira players. With 15 years experience we provide the best sound quality for Capoeira group. Vergas are made by our carpenter for exact dimensions to have the best quality for your capoeira training.
- 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE – Using this perfect arame string for 15 years, supported over 20 capoeira groups worldwide. After many testing 0.875 mm diameter was selected for the best berimbau sound at Capoeira.
- PERFECT DIMENSIONS – berimbau dobrao has 40 mm diameter, which fits perfectly to all size of berimbau capoeira instrument for viola berimbau, medio berimbau, gunga berimbau. Dobrao coin’s height is 5 mm to ensure clear resonation while you are pushing your dobrao to your berimbau arame string.
- ANTI-SLIPPERY – we love the sound of the berimbau and it is not easy to play on your berimbau for long time even when you came out from the capoeira roda game. We tested many dobrao coin surface treatments and finally we found black-nickle type to ensure stable position even in wet Capoeirista hands plus every baqueta stick has a paper sticker on the ends to avoid loosing your baqueta while you are playing on the berimbau.
- READY FOR USE – Every detachable berimbau verga is ready for playing with all parts included caxixi, baqueta, arame string and dobrao coin, so you only need to setup your new detachable berimbau verga on the next capoeira training with the 2x chrome tube.